Will Ferrell Commercial Movie

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by voyagerd, Jul 17, 2002.

1. voyagerd macrumors 65816

voyagerd

i just took this movie of Will Ferrell for those of you who wanted it.

Jed Ferrell, Will Ferrells, nephew, goes to my school. Hi sister is named Emily Ferrell and his parents are Michael & Miriam Heiferman Ferrell. His e-mail address is mfhmd@aol.com. E-mail him for the video of the commercial. This is so funny ! Tell me if you want his address.

2. voyagerd thread starter macrumors 65816

voyagerd

3. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

that was some pretty poor quality there, and I didn't get any sound, what's up with that?

could you have at least stood still or put the camera on a tripod when you shot the video? it looked like you were dancing around waiting for it to be over so you could run to the bathroom.

but thanks for putting it up, its all I've been able to see so far. got to love the fact that he's eating yogurt (I think) during the shoot.....

D

4. voyagerd thread starter macrumors 65816

voyagerd

re

poor quality: MacRumors only lets you upload 100k
    sound: i took it with my olympus digital camera, no microphone, not a camcorder
    i don't have a tripod
    i was moving it because we have a crt with lines, the angles reduces how much the line covers up as it moves

5. job macrumors 68040

job

6. SilvorX macrumors 68000

SilvorX

lol i know, so if u have quicktime pro (n u can save it) save it n upload it somewhere else if u want

7. job macrumors 68040

job

I would if I had the webspace/bandwidth available, but I don't so.....:rolleyes: :)

8. 3rdpath macrumors 68000

3rdpath

2nd star on the right and straight till morning
    thanks for the link....should be downloaded in about an hour.......

9. chewbaccapits macrumors 6502a

chewbaccapits

Will..

has to be the best tv ad....But ellen feiss sucks ass...AND btw SHE IS NOT HOT>>> She looks as if she's 14 pervs...

10. SilvorX macrumors 68000

SilvorX

she looks like a college student to me

lol i found this vid url from a person who i know

11. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Ellen

She looks pretty young. I'd say late high-school, MAYBE early college. You're forgetting all of the youngsters on these forums. She'd be a high-school geeks dream girl.

Little young for me (I'm in my 20's), and kinda... you know, out of it ;) I think. But I can see why she'd be popular for the teens and pervs.

12. SilvorX macrumors 68000

SilvorX

Re: Ellen

psh not for me (i'm a teen) :p

13. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

What ever floats your boat, its all relative, so don't worry about it.

That is a damn slow link - it might be done today......but thanks for posting it.

D

14. King Cobra macrumors 603

SilvorX, I downloaded the 7MB file (the second link) and I got some wierd ash error:

BTW, I renamed the file to .mov and I didn't get any luck. Yes, I have the latest version of QT.

15. gernb macrumors regular

the 15 meg file works OK. try that one...i think it's the one labeled 'med'

16. King Cobra macrumors 603

>the 15 meg file works
    Has anyone else tried the smaller size files? I don't want to put my dear dial-up modem through heck again. If no one has had success then tomorrow I'll try the larger file.

17. Royal Pineapple macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

i clicked the smalles link, the first one
    it only took about 45 seconds to load, im on a DSL line but it still wasnt too bad
    the sound didnt match the picture exactally, and there were lines in it, bou other than that it was great

18. King Cobra macrumors 603

You lucky bastard! DSL...

All right. I'll try the smaller file, then maybe the larger file.

Is there an mp4 video version of this file, so it shortens download time?

19. blackpeter macrumors 6502a

Re: Will..

Puleese! As if you've never been attracted to a younger girl before. Politically correct garbage. If she were 18, would it all of a sudden be ok to call her hot? She's cute, HOT even. So excuse me for lacking the guilt-trip, mind-f*ck required to deny my own thoughts. Blame it on truly Thinking Different.

BTW - That link is plenty fast for me. My T1 ate right through that download. Thanks Silvor!

20. SilvorX macrumors 68000

SilvorX

21. King Cobra macrumors 603

Strange...the 2.8MB file didn't work for me either. I don't think I want to bother going about downloading the 15MB file if it's not going to work.

22. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray

I'm shocked some of you guys have dial-up! How do you cope!? ;) Especially with the keynote an' all... oh well. The 15-meg one is excellent. I applaud whoever recorded it, because they left in the cut to the audience cracking up at the end. Classic! I know even my PC friends will appreciate this one. :D

23. King Cobra macrumors 603

See, it's like this, raymaster. The house hasn't had anythin' faster than dial-up. And there's almost NO chance of us gettin' any cable or anythin' right now. We're bickerin' our way through the year for money and we're gonna bicker until we get all the dang bills payed off for our new house we are gonna be movin' into. It's a rugged life right now, and I haven't any idea how I'm still goin' through all this. I'm jealous of all you rich folk. :D :D

For some reason I wanted to say it in that southern accent. I don't mean to offend anyone, if that's what they were thinking. :cool: