Will my Mac Mini come with Mighty Mouse?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by ohmigosh, Aug 2, 2005.

1. ohmigosh macrumors newbie

Jul 31, 2005
    I bought a new Mac Mini w/kbd and mouse combo at 11:30 PM LAST NIGHT. And just this morning, BAM! Mighty Mouse comes out. Will my Mac Mini come with a Mighty Mouse?
  2. pdpfilms macrumors 68020

Jun 29, 2004
    I'm pretty sure it's been concluded that the mighty mouse is still not shipping with any Macs, so even if you ordered your Mac Mini today, you would still receive a normal mouse.
  3. Xephian macrumors 6502a

May 2, 2005
    United States
    Apple should include this mighty mouse with the Power Mac since it is mostly used by Pro's. The iMac can just use the normal mouse since it's supposed to be used for normal average user stuff.
  4. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

May 2, 2005
    Mighty Mouse (needs a better name! haha) can be a BTO option with the Mini. Wired keyboard and Mighty Mouse = $78.

Maybe if you call and they haven't sent it yet and you nicely ask and explain to them about the situation they'd have some mercy upon your order. :)
  5. kgarner macrumors 68000

Jan 28, 2004
    Just so you know, your mini won't come with any mouse (or keyboard) unless you add it into the order. Minis don't include a mouse or keyboard in the default purchase price. Like the previous poster said, you can add the Mighty Mouse with a wired keyboard for $78.
  6. shadowmoses macrumors 68000

Mar 6, 2005
    No chance it will come with a mighty mouse, if your desperate for one quickly cancel your order and re-order it with the mighty mouse, if you can,

SHadoW ;)
  7. ohmigosh thread starter macrumors newbie

Jul 31, 2005
    I did order with a kbd and mouse. Unfortunately I'm unable to cancel now.
  8. andiwm2003 macrumors 601

Mar 29, 2004
    Boston, MA
    i don't think apple gives the mouse away for free with mac when they can make $49 of it. there is only hope for some bundles to get it cheaper. i'm sure there will be because i'm waiting, expecting, demanding, praying for a price drop on powermacs soon. they often don't reduce the price but rather throw some extras in like bluetooth or this mouse.