Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NEENAHBOY

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 15, 2004
Arlington, VA
So, a couple weeks ago, I was biting my nails with the PB on my lap (yeah, I know...), and one fell underneath the Enter key on the right side. Now, I'm very OCD about all things relating to the PB, which is why that kinda pissed me off. I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I went and bought some compressed air.

This was my first time using compressed air, and it didn't really help with the fingernail (if anything, it pushed it farther down and closer to the mini fan vents right by the keys). It did, however, bring a LOT of other crap up to the surface, and now I'm determined to get this sucker cleaned.

So, my question: will the Genius Bar clean my keyboard for me? I'm more than willing to pay whatever they see fit at this point if they have a set price.

RPP

macrumors member
Aug 13, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
I was about to make almost exactly the same thread ... I have so much stuff lurking under the keys of my iBook and its driving me insane, I don't know how I let it get so dirty ! I really need to get it out :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.