Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

msz7

macrumors member
Original poster
May 27, 2013
Any idea if the keynote will be streamed online? I know one of Apple's more recent events was live streamed to the Apple TV, but I haven't read anything about this keynote being streamed. Ideas?

brendu

Cancelled
Apr 23, 2009
Not likely, they don't really do that anymore. Sites like Engadget and the verge will be doing live coverage though.

nic78

macrumors newbie
Mar 16, 2012
They will post it online a couple hours after the event. Apple TV has a App showing all previous keynotes as well, I watched the last keynote on Apple TV a couple hours after the event.

ECUpirate44

macrumors 603
Mar 22, 2010
NC
The last event was streamed I believe. I would say theres a good chance considering all the devs who missed out on the tickets.

msz7

macrumors member
Original poster
May 27, 2013
It would make sense for them to stream it. The Keynote is more of a press event, whereas the rest of WWDC is developer-oriented.

beaniemyman

macrumors 6502
May 19, 2013
Any idea if the keynote will be streamed online? I know one of Apple's more recent events was live streamed to the Apple TV, but I haven't read anything about this keynote being streamed. Ideas?

even if they don't, you don't have to worry because tech sites like cnet, verge, engadget,etc. would. really excited about iOS7, cant wait.

blitzer09x87

macrumors 6502
May 19, 2013
even if they don't, you don't have to worry because tech sites like cnet, verge, engadget,etc. would. really excited about iOS7, cant wait.

yep, tech sites would be covering that event. but i think apple will also be streaming this event.

omenatarhuri

macrumors 6502a
Feb 9, 2010
I should really figure out something do, instead of waiting and being excited about this.

Oh well, one should enjoy the simple leisures I suppose.

mortenwold

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2012
The last special event (iPad mini/iMac) was streamed live on AppleTV and Apples websites. The AppleTV actually got a new app called Apple Events, and I would suggest that means they are going to continue to stream important events in the future, such as WWDC. But you never know!

msz7

macrumors member
Original poster
May 27, 2013
That was my thinking also, it makes sense, and would make a lot of people happy

Cancelled
Jul 13, 2008
I really hope they do. I work in an Apple Premium Reseller and my colleagues and I are planning pizza and beers for it (as it'll be after work at 6PM UK time).

pooleman

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
Eastern CT
They will post it online a couple hours after the event. Apple TV has a App showing all previous keynotes as well, I watched the last keynote on Apple TV a couple hours after the event.

Which app on apple on app,e tv does this?

Never mind.

SBLDN

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2013
Hope it will be available on Apple TV like the iPad Mini keynote was last October. So excited!

pmontanarella

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Hopefully like the last one back in October, this one will be streamed as well! It would make perfect sense since they even built an Apple TV app just for Apple Events where they streamed October's event. Otherwise the video will be up just a few hours later.

Pietro

nickharris1992

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2011
California
Keynote Broadcast

Is there going to be a public live broadcast of the WWDC keynote on Monday or is their only going to be one for Developers.

Thanks

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
Someone on Twitter posted that they heard Ive would be demoing the UI portion of iOS 7. I assume they're just messing with people, but one can dream. :)

xcodeaddict

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2013

Who wants to see constantly updated STATIC IMAGES of WWDC, passed through a journalist filter, with inane blabbering added? I'd rather bide my time and hear the story from the source, thanks all the same :D

Che Castro

macrumors 603
May 21, 2009
i remember the ipad mini keynote was freezing a lot on my apple tv and i have fast internet speeds

but i hope they stream it live again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.