Will you stay after ios 6 blow?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by iOSFTW, Jun 11, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

Is anyone considering switching to Android 5 or Windows Phone 8 after disappointing ios update?

I hate Android but seriously considering WP because of its smoothness and no hickups, just like ios. Also because Woz was impressed with it.

Will you be watching live streams for WP and android announcements next week? Is there any must have feature that would make you switch?

2. macrumors 68040

Jordan921

Nope not gonna switch.

3. macrumors 68000

Calidude

I've already switched to Android recently after being a longtime Apple jailbreak user. I'd be open to coming back to Apple but not with stuff like this iOS6 update.

4. macrumors 6502

DJLC

Wouldn't even consider it. Even though WP7 *is* cool.

5. macrumors newbie

I'm not switching, one of my personal interest are medical stuff and AppStore has plenty of them

6. macrumors 65816

mikelegacy

New Maps App is sick. Yeah, it's not as great as iOS 5, but hey, there is only so much that can be done. Passbook looks cool, the new Siri stuff looks even better, and cross-device compatibility is getting even better.

It's all moving in the right direction if you ask me.

I have an android device, and It PAINS me to not have a daily-user iPhone anymore. All I have is my development device with no data plan. Android plain sucks. It's so far behind on so many levels.

So no, if anything, iOS 6 is BRINGING ME BACK (but mostly because it will be released with the iPhone 5 :D )

7. macrumors 604

Jessica Lares

No. I decided a month or so ago that I was going back to iOS, investing in both the new iPhone this fall and the iPad coming out next year. I spend too much organizing my Android home screens, and playing with ROMs that I don't get to enjoy my devices the way I should be.

8. macrumors 6502

I'm pretty excited about the new features. No, its nothing revolutionary, but it is a welcome addition to an already phenomenal OS. Far surpasses anything available from Android on Windows Phone.

9. macrumors 604

mrsir2009

Yep. And even if I didn't want to, I can't & won't just spend 1K+ on a new phone because I the latest iOS release didn't have enough new features, blingy eye candy and wow...

10. macrumors 65816

Public transit directions in Maps?