William Hung EP- iTunes Exclusive!!!

Discussion in 'Music Discussion' started by G4scott, Mar 23, 2004.

1. macrumors 68020

G4scott

So, I was browsing the iTunes Music Store today, and lo and behold, guess what I stumbled upon...

Inspiration EP - (iTunes Exclusive), William Hung

Isn't America great?

Apple has one-upped the competition once again! Who needs McDonald's when we have William Hung! :rolleyes:

2. Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

My ears hurt.

3. macrumors regular

mike3k

Now they have to add "Golden Throats" :)

4. macrumors 6502a

g30ffr3y

once again i have to take a look at music in america and ask myself why im not famous...

5. macrumors 65816

Laslo Panaflex

This is awsome!!! Will Hung is the man!!!

/sarcasm

6. macrumors regular

This guy is fantastic- although we are laughing at him and his terrible singing- he's laughing all the way to the bank- I bought She Bangs and Rocketman (which I highly recommend)

c'mon people-give the guy a break, he really doesn't have much of his 15 minutes left, or it seems much else going for him....I'll spend 99 pennies (had 1 pepsi song credit) to help a nerdy engineer's dream come true- as of 3:45 on 3.23.04 his album's at no.5 on the iTunes most purchased album list, and she bangs is beating the other american idol's songs.

7. thread starter macrumors 68020

G4scott

There was an editorial in my campus newspaper by some pot smoking crack-whore (She's that bad, really...) who claimed William Hung is a victim of "Racist Love" She claims that people laugh at him and mock him. If you ask me, he's pretty smart. He turned something really bad (his audition), into money. He's living the American Dream™. Some people may not like William Hung, and they will probably buy his music just for the comic value, but who's the sucker there? I think William Hung is a role model in America. I also hope he makes a good amount of money doing this.

8. macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Can't wait for a Hung duet with Wing. [​IMG]