1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Windows PC and XM Delphi

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by Chef Medeski, Jul 11, 2006.

1. macrumors 6502a

Chef Medeski

I have a Dell PC for sale and a XM Radio:

Dell PC:

Dimension 8300
    3.0 GHz
    512 MB RAM
    All-in-Wonder 9200? (Its an All-in-Wonder, have to check exact number)
    Comes with TV tuner built in.
    Surround Sound.
    4 Firewire ports
    10? USB ports (there is a lot)
    DVD burner in one slot
    and either DVD burner or just reader in the other.

Now, its either going to ship with a 200GB HD or no HD at all. Depends on what people want. If you want the HD it comes with XP and Ubuntu installed. Its a complicated partition set-up, but it allows for maximum flexibility.

XM Radio:

Delphi MyFi
    -Includes car kit, home kit, rechargeable battery, headphones, antennas and more
    -Store up to 5 hours of fresh new XM content - with no computer downloading or list management - Absolutely no computer needed
    -Rechargeable Battery - Automatically charges and provides 5 hours for travel or play
    -MyFi can wirelessly transmit to any FM radio speaker system, car, home or portable
    Purchased for $200.

Looking for trades for a slow, very slow G4, headless laptop or monitor less desktop, with large HD, Wi-Fi capability, and ability to run Panther or Tiger.

2. macrumors 68030

ReanimationLP

I've got a 400 MHz G4 PCI Graphics that I'll trade you for some parts of that P4 box.

It has 1 GB of RAM, a 30 GB HD, Tiger 10.4.7, and a ATI Radeon 7000 that does Quartz Extreme, and a DVD-ROM drive.

3. macrumors 6502

How much do you want for the PC system?

4. macrumors 6502a

Chef Medeski

PM me with what parts you want and if your G4 has Wi-Fi.

Price for the PC: well, it depends if you want the HD or not. I'm looking at about $500. But make me an offer and I'll think about it.

5. macrumors 601

ITASOR

I might want the XM Radio, but does it need a subscription? If not, I could possibly trade a 350Mhz G4 Power Mac with Motorola 802.11G PCI WiFi card in it (shows native as Airport in Panther/Tiger). It has a 40GB HD, 512MB RAM.

6. macrumors 6502

Are you willing to sell some parts of it? Like the motherboard, powersupply, ram, and maybe the dvd burner? I don't need really need the firewire, all in wonder, sound cards, etc.

7. macrumors 68030

ReanimationLP

I'm mainly interested in the hard disk and the AIW card.

8. macrumors 6502a

Chef Medeski

Well, I don't really want to part out the system. I rather sell it as whole.

9. macrumors 6502

That's cool. No problem! Good luck selling it! That's a really good machine

10. macrumors 6502a

Chef Medeski

Thanks, I'll let you know if I decide to part it out.