Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

How do you feel about Windows 8?

• I absolutely love it. My next phone may likely be a WP8 device.

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • I like it and it looks nice, but I'd rather stick with the phone I have now.

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • I don't really care for it.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • I absolutely hate it! Why would anyone want that on their phone?!

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters

beyondthepale35

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2012
So you know you're doing risky behavior and you still blame Windows?

Does the car cause the drunk driving accident? You wouldn't have had that accident if you had been walking or riding a bicycle. I'm sure the driving is the culprit, not the massive quantities of alcohol you drank.

See how silly that sounds?

Some people are just completely senseless. No reason trying to argue with them. Ive seen plenty of Macs crash quite often since all my friends own Macbooks, if you are not a complete idiot and know what youre doing a PC is just as safe as a Mac.

Michael Goff

Suspended
Jul 5, 2012
Some people are just completely senseless. No reason trying to argue with them. Ive seen plenty of Macs crash quite often since all my friends own Macbooks, if you are not a complete idiot and know what youre doing a PC is just as safe as a Mac.

I've had my Macbook Air for a couple of months now.

It has randomly restarted once, but I think I was doing something stupid.

dolbinau

macrumors member
Dec 3, 2006
Australia

Exactly. I've been using OS X for 6 years (not that long but still). - each and every version of OS X has crashed, frozen and (very occassionally) kernel panicked.

beyondthepale35

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2012
6 years is plenty of time to evaluate an operating system, a lot of these people either tried Windows 8 for 5 minutes or are having flashbacks of the Vista launch. Windows has been pretty damn good for awhile now, regardless of which OS you use I doubt there are people who have never had a single problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.