Windows users and Macs

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by Dane D., Mar 6, 2007.

1. Dane D. macrumors 6502a

I joined in on a thread about video cards recently. I posted my stock vcard specs and then this happened.
    My response:
    His response:
    My response:
    another poster jumps in:
    My response:
    What is it about PC users that they can't see out of their Windows. I am the only Mac user in this group and am constantly presenting the Mac as an viable alternative to Windows. But these people will hear nothing of the sort. I guess being a Windows user one cannot understand logic, is stubborn and only cares about games. I just wanted to pass this on to my fellow Mac users to illustrate what I put up with in the gaming community.

2. dpaanlka macrumors 601

dpaanlka

I actually got a Gateway sales representative on their web site agree to "research" Macs because, he admits, even though they were running those atrocious Profile 4 commercials comparing them to G4 iMacs, he couldn't come up with a single advantage the Profile 4 had.

3. Spock macrumors 68000

Spock

I couldnt take those Profile 4 commercials, even after they made the iMac look bad, it still looked super elagant beside that thing. The only people that dont like Macs that i have encountered are the ones like my girlfriend that dont know much about computers and have used a old slow Mac at one time and figure they are all like that.