WINDOWS VISTA and the STATE OF MICROSOFT

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by JackSYi, Jun 15, 2006.

1. JackSYi macrumors 6502a

Man, Microsoft pisses me off soooo much. The fact that they have the nerve to blantantly COPY OS X. Vista is a carbon copy of Tiger and nothing else. In fact they cannot even do that without millions of bugs. The thing that makes me more upset is that fact that people are going to be in complete awe of it and they won't even know about OS X and its innovations. Ok, some of Tiger's features were copied (ie konfabulator), but this is an entire Operating system I am talking about. Man, I hope Leopard's features are just out of this world, mindblowing. With that said, I have another two words for Microsoft: Boot Camp.

2. alienex macrumors regular

Dont mean to be rude but this is old news. Get over it Apple does it too...though not as much.

10.5 will rock vista no worries my friend.

3. JackSYi thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah, this is just the means to take out my RAGE. lol j/k. Yeah 10.5 WILL rock and whatever Vista becomes we'll have it on our Macs too.

4. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    Yeah, there's about 50 other threads within the confines of MR that touch on this subject. It's not a carbon copy, because it isn't based off of Unix/BSD and it still sucks balls. So.... lock?

5. illegalprelude macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

so its ok for Apple to copy but just not windows? :confused:
    Put the apple kool aid down. its ok. You can try the other flavors too