Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JackSYi

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 20, 2005
Man, Microsoft pisses me off soooo much. The fact that they have the nerve to blantantly COPY OS X. Vista is a carbon copy of Tiger and nothing else. In fact they cannot even do that without millions of bugs. The thing that makes me more upset is that fact that people are going to be in complete awe of it and they won't even know about OS X and its innovations. Ok, some of Tiger's features were copied (ie konfabulator), but this is an entire Operating system I am talking about. Man, I hope Leopard's features are just out of this world, mindblowing. With that said, I have another two words for Microsoft: Boot Camp.

alienex

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2005
Dont mean to be rude but this is old news. Get over it Apple does it too...though not as much.

10.5 will rock vista no worries my friend.

JackSYi

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 20, 2005
alienex said:
Dont mean to be rude but this is old news. Get over it Apple does it too...though not as much.

10.5 will rock vista no worries my friend.

Yeah, this is just the means to take out my RAGE. lol j/k. Yeah 10.5 WILL rock and whatever Vista becomes we'll have it on our Macs too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.