With the first stable release of WINE (and the unfortunate demise of my Windows partition after attempting to resize), I thought I'd give it a try. I downloaded the latest Xquartz, 2.2.3. I then grabbed Darwine from this location: http://thisismyinter.net/?p=47 I installed everything, and immediately attempted Oblivion and Battlefield 2142. The both installed, but the games failed to run. After that I thought I'd try something simpler. I loaded up the internet explorer that comes with it. It told me to get gecko, so I did. Still doesn't work. I guess I'll find some other older programs to try, but the fact that IE (which came along) didn't work tells me that something might be wrong. With IE, it just loads a blank window with nothing in it. With the games, it gives me a generic error message telling me to check the log. It just contains garble which I can't interpret, but it was different for both games. I know this is new and all, but hopefully some of you know more than me.