Discussion in 'Games' started by link92, Aug 27, 2004.

1. link92 macrumors 6502

Aug 15, 2004
    You guys like it? Personally, I'm over-addicted...
  2. PlatinumBlade macrumors member

Jul 17, 2004
    Lansing, MI
    Less Is More

Ever hear that saying? Well in my opinion it fits in this case. The game is simple, looks good, plays well, and because of that I enjoy it. It isn't involved. You can quickly get into the game and just have a good time. Nice way to relieve stress.
  3. link92 thread starter macrumors 6502

Aug 15, 2004
  4. seamuskrat macrumors 6502a

Feb 17, 2003
    New Jersey USA
    Yes, too many games today feel the need to overwhelm you at every step of the way with graphics, sound, movement, etc. Wingnuts falls back to the concept of FUN.

If you go back in Macs, you will remember a great game called Dark Castle. It was similar in concept. Simple, but totally addictive and fun to play.
  5. cb911 macrumors 601

Mar 12, 2002
    BrisVegas, Australia
    yeah, i used to play this quite a bit, but then had to format my compy, never foudn the cheats for skipping levels. i didn't like it so much that i wanted to play the beginning levels again. :p

also, i dont' play it anymore because i dont' really want to wear out the arrow keys of my PB keyboard. :p
  6. link92 thread starter macrumors 6502

Aug 15, 2004
    Anyone remember the original Glider, that's just fun...

As for PB keys... you should see mine... there's almost nothing on the arrow keys left...
  7. tomf87 macrumors 65816

Sep 10, 2003
    I have been so into the old Commodore 64 games recently. I remember how much I had playing Summer Games, Space Taxi, and Impossible Mission.

One game I cannot find for it is called Firefly. It is not the one by Ocean Software from 1988. This game was a ripoff from Centipede and had little Indians running around.. Anyone seen it?