Winning Wii Zelda?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Subiklim, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Subiklim macrumors 6502

I'm coming pretty close to the end of the game, but for some reason I've been rushing through it. After I win, and when I assume Minda is returned to her own world, am I free to roam around mine, performing the menial tasks, such as collecting the bugs, and poe's souls? Also, without Minda, I won't be able to transport back and forth from place to place, or from link to wolf link? What exactly happens when you win?

2. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

Same as other Zelda games, you get the credits, then it's back to the title screen. No roaming around.
    If you want to do collecting stuff you must to it before the final dungeon.

3. Subiklim thread starter macrumors 6502

awww. damn it. I just entered the palace of twilight. Is there a chance after that to go back?

4. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

Yes.

5. rtdgoldfish macrumors 6502a

rtdgoldfish

I'll try to do this without any spoilers...

After you beat the final boss, you get some videos finishing up the story and the credits. You don't have a chance to save the game after you beat the boss so you are free to roam around the world, grab whatever hearts/bugs/poe souls/etc that you are missing. You can then go back and beat the boss as many times as you would like.

That is unless I missed a save point or something. When I load my save, I still have Midna, I can go into the final dungeon and fight the boss. I am currently working on the Cavern of Ordeals, I've got all the bugs, 16 heart containers. I was aiming for 100% completion but now that Wario Ware is finally out, Zelda might be getting some rest for a while.