Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 18, 2005
hey guys n gals. I'm working on a Flash animation at the moment. It's very stupid. I mean don't expect any hidden meanings or that! its the most crude thing I've made.... /disclaimer

Basically I'm doing a 3-5 minute Flash animation about Ocarina of Time. but... a daft version.

Heres the first few scenes http://satansam.co.uk/ftp/test4.swf Careful though, theres no preloader just yet. its 500kb so it might be a bit jittery when playing incomplete for slower connection users.

I did all the voices, originally I was going to use Audacity and change pitch/add effects and that but I find the raw voices are funnier.
And the tree is whistling the Final Countdown :D

Comments? Other than to go shoot myself before I can finish such a horrendous animation?

OH! Theres swearing and sexual references so keep away kids. don't get me in trouble

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 18, 2005
thank you :) I'm trying to get a huge chunk of this done today. My parents are off to Blackpool for the weekend which leaves me lots of time for talking to my PowerBooks mic. I swear. I tried doing this last night when everyone was asleep... probably thought I was cracking up!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.