Wired vs Wireless Mighty Mouse

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Cooknn, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Cooknn macrumors 68020

Cooknn

I've had a wired Mighty Mouse since the day it hit the shelves. Never had an issue and have loved it. Right click works great and I've grown very fond of the scroll ball. Yesterday I finally saw stock for the wireless Mighty Mouse at my local CompUSA so I picked one up. Got it installed and paired no problem. BUT the right side of the mouse responded about 5% of the time :rolleyes: Could not configure it to right click or anything else for that matter.

Not sure if it's a BT thing or if I just had a bad one - but it's going back and my old wired Mighty Mouse is back in business.

2. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

I had the exact same problem... the right click works every once in awhile and you really have to try to get it to work... right? Just go to Comp USA and ask for a replacement. Apple gave me one no questions asked. My new one works perfectly btw.

3. Cooknn thread starter macrumors 68020

Cooknn

Cool, thanks :) I'll give it another shot then.

4. motomullet macrumors member

Mine was doing the same thing, but it seems to have sorted the problem out itself. works fine now.

5. Cooknn thread starter macrumors 68020

Cooknn

Second Wireless Mighty Mouse works iike it's supposed to. Thanks again for the feedback :)