wireless keyboard & mouse

Discussion in 'Hardware Rumors' started by nigel_t, Jan 4, 2002.

1. nigel_t macrumors newbie

I haven't heard anyone predict a wirelees keyboard & mice yet, it's something that is very real. logitec has some, I think we will see them in the new iMac's. I don't know about that wireless monitor stuff doesn't sound logical just yet, but then again what does in all this hype. This one better bet big otherwise all those PC a**holes will want to spit on apple.

2. greg godwin macrumors member

They are appearing with the new iMac replacement. I posted about this a few days back

3. j763 macrumors 6502a

apple can easily make a wireless keyboard + mouse. there's going to be something more interesting @ mwsf than a wireless mouse...

4. greg godwin macrumors member

There will be a lot more i'm sure, i'm just speaking for the iMac upgrade remember.

5. dantec macrumors 6502a

They did prototypes of Wireless Pro mouses...

They even made 2 button Pro Mouses (no button, it actually sensed which side you pressed on). This wouldn't be so hard to do, but it could not interfer with Airport.

6. evildead macrumors 65816

evildead

not for me

Im just not into the hole wirless mouse/ keybord thing.. that just means I have to buy more batteries. I had an MS one that a budy of mine gave me... but .. I didnt like it.