Wireless keyboard??

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by gbojim, May 22, 2002.

1. gbojim macrumors 6502

Jan 30, 2002
    Does anyone know of a wireless keyboard/pointer combination that works with OS9? For the pointer, either a mouse or trackball would be OK. One of those pointer sticks like the one included with the MacAlly unit would not work in this case.

Someone told me the Logitech unit should work since the wired version of the keyboard is OK for the Mac, but I have not found anyone actually using one.

Thanks for the help.

2. mc68k macrumors 68000

Apr 16, 2002
    Re: Wireless keyboard??

Yes, the Logitech wireless is the best choice IMO. I run a wireless Optical Logitech MouseMan fine with OS 9/X. It was not specifically stated on the box that my mouse was supported by Apple in X, but the default mouse drivers and USB Overdrive fit the bill nicely.

As for 9 support, the mouse/keyboard combo is cheaper and fully supported. Logitech is IMO the best name in input devices for the Macintosh and I am very happy with my purchase.

I personally run a Apple Keyboard from 1986 on my s900 through ADB, for nostalgia's sake. But if I were to get a wireless keyboard, it would definitely be from Logitech (then there's that white one from Apple……)