Wireless Mighty Mouse Drivers

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by nicoritschel, Aug 24, 2006.

1. nicoritschel macrumors regular

Hey there. I reinstalled OS X on my macbook pro, and lost the driver cd. Would anyone be willing to make an mage of the disk, then put it on rapidshare and email me the link? My email is ritschel(at)gmail{dot}com Thanks

2. 7on macrumors 601

7on

Bah, I really hate that Macs don't include these drivers by now. Mighty Mice actually come with Macs now - yet the drivers are included. Sorry just a little rant - I should get my MMBT in the beginning of September, so if you still need the cd by then I'll help.

3. nicoritschel thread starter macrumors regular

If I have time, I'll just drop by an apple store tomorrow, but it'd be nice to use my mouse right now :D

Thanks, though.

4. 7on macrumors 601

7on

5. biter22 macrumors newbie

6. 7on macrumors 601

7on

hotmail.com?

I'll just throw them on my iDisk later today and post a link in the ole' thread.

7. biter22 macrumors newbie

So i'll find the drivers in your public folder? thanks... and let me know when

8. i0Nic macrumors 65816

My wireless mighty mouse has a really slow tracking speed with the drivers :(
    I used Steermouse for a while but now the trial period has run out, and USB Overdrive still doesn't support the wireless mighty mouse yet.

Pretty annoyed.

9. biter22 macrumors newbie

i see the image in your public folder, but i cannot mount it, it says unknown error, is it fully uploaded?

10. 7on macrumors 601

7on

nah, I don't think I can help ya. The image is around 180MB and I get about 8kb/sec upload rates. :/ Been uploading all day practically and then my Finder just now froze so it didn't get uploaded.

11. furious macrumors 65816

furious

um, you don't need drivers for the mighty mouse to work.

just turn on bluetooth, set bluetooth devices as discoverable(may not be necessary), then go to set up bluetooth device, then pair the mouse with the Mac. easy done works a charm. ;)

12. Old Smuggler macrumors 6502a

Old Smuggler

you need the cd to have the ability to assign buttons i believe

13. biter22 macrumors newbie

hey 7on could you upload the file from http://rapidshare.de/ and send me the link that gives you? i upload files at 20kb/sec, so it would be only two hours i guess, depending on you internet connection, thanks!

14. griffd macrumors newbie

need these drivers as well

I also need these drivers - brought the mouse with me but not the CD. Can't assign buttons. Can anyone point me to a place they've been posted? Would appreciate it so much. Also have a mac account if you prefer to upload them there for me.