Wireless MM loses ability to click, but it still moves cursor.

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by WillJS, Mar 11, 2007.

1. macrumors 65816

Jan 6, 2007
    Basically in title.. the mouse will still move the cursor on the screen, but won't click. I have to delete it from Bluetooth prefs and reconfig it. Any ideas what going on?:confused:
  2. macrumors regular

Jan 17, 2007
    Have you checked the batteries? I doubt this would effect it, but always worth a check.
  3. thread starter macrumors 65816

Jan 6, 2007
    All full.. this mouse is not a week old. I got a Apple BT keyboard and mouse maybe ~1 week ago.:(
  4. macrumors newbie

Dec 24, 2004
    Claremont, CA
    Opposite Problem

That is very interesting. I have the opposite problem. My bluetooth one click Apple mouse will click but the cursor will not move. I have done many things to try to resolve the issue. I have another one of the exact same mice and the same problem, that I have, still occurs. Which leads me to believe that it is a problem with the bluetooth of the computer. My bluetooth keyboard works just fine, by the way. If you come across a solution for your problem it may help me with mine.:(
  5. macrumors 6502a

Nov 19, 2006
    I've run into that a couple of times myself. I usually find that if I turn bluetooth off on my MBP and on the mouse as well it will come back after I turn them both back on.

It's somewhat humorous watching me clicking furiously away - baffled as to why nothing is happening.