Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sigamy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 7, 2003
NJ USA
I'm looking for a wireless mouse. I may "settle" on Apple's new Bluetooth mouse but I'd like 2 or more buttons and a scroll wheel (why, Apple, why?)

Looks like Logitech, M$ and Kensington are my only choices. Are there any other wireless mice out there worth considering? Also, is there any big reason to go Bluetooth vs. RF?

I can't seem to find a mouse that matches the iMac's style--these all seem to be black and "space-aged". Are there any simple designs out ther?

Lancetx

macrumors 68000
Aug 11, 2003
Re: Wireless Mouse with iMac style?

Originally posted by sigamy
I'm looking for a wireless mouse. I may "settle" on Apple's new Bluetooth mouse but I'd like 2 or more buttons and a scroll wheel (why, Apple, why?)

Looks like Logitech, M$ and Kensington are my only choices. Are there any other wireless mice out there worth considering? Also, is there any big reason to go Bluetooth vs. RF?

I can't seem to find a mouse that matches the iMac's style--these all seem to be black and "space-aged". Are there any simple designs out ther?

Microsoft has a special edition wireless optical mouse "ice" that matches what you're looking for. My local Best Buy and CompUSA have several of them in stock. Here's a link to what one looks like...

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10342928&loc=101&sp=1

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.