Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kristoffer4

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 17, 2006
Denmark
Hey. Anyone have any idea when we might see Wireless USB in MACs?
I am thinking about a technology like the USB everyone supports, but wireless...:)

Dorr185

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2007
This is on pre-order at amazon.com for $209.99. I'm all about cord management wireless freedom, but that's a ridiculous price isn't it? I'm less I'm missing something. This doesn't seem like breakthrough must have technology to cost so much. I'll probably end up getting one anyways, but this should be much cheaper!

synth3tik

macrumors 68040
Oct 11, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
At work we have been working on wireless USB for a number of years now, so far the only consumer items are like the ones available from Berklin, Also stuff like the wireless midi controller by M-Audio

cynerjist

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2006
At work we have been working on wireless USB for a number of years now, so far the only consumer items are like the ones available from Berklin, Also stuff like the wireless midi controller by M-Audio

is ultra wide-band really about to come into the mainstream? i can't wait for this generation of devices.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.