Wishful thinking - iPod Touch Smart Cover

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by MicroByte, Oct 26, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502

I've been on the hunt for a case for my new 5G case and have been disappointed with what I've found so far. I got to thinking how I really loved the look of the slate and really don't want to cover it up with a case, and while looking at my iPad thought how great it would be to have something like a smart cover on the iPod.

I realize the logistics might be different given that it's put in your pocket so would be a pain to keep the cover on, but still, I love that it would go on or come off with a pull of the cover.

Sorry, wishful thinking.

2. macrumors regular

There are covers similar to the Smart Cover made for the iPhone.

[​IMG]

3. MicroByte, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2012

thread starter macrumors 6502

Okay, you can't post something like that without a link to more, gotta search now, I had no idea!

Thanks!

*edit*

Found them: http://www.tidytilt.com/

They are more for for the back and to hold your earbuds. Too bad they couldn't cover the front.

4. macrumors member

That looks pretty neat. I saw the video for this item and it holds the earphones inside the thing. They call it the "ear bud cord wrap." Thanks for sharing.

5. macrumors demi-god

JHUFrank

Thanks for posting this! I havent been happy with the case options for the touch, and this might just do it for me.