Wolfenstein

Discussion in 'Games' started by hardon, Feb 23, 2004.

1. hardon macrumors regular

2. mattmack macrumors 6502a

mattmack

Re: Wolfenstein

Actually I am just getting back into the multi player game, but I would recommend it to any one who doesn't have the newest hardware because it is a seriosly team oriented game

3. hardon thread starter macrumors regular

sorry forgot to attatch

Attached Files:

4. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

It does have the best multiplayer gaming experience, in fact i think ill go look for a game so i can plant some Dyno!-- ahhhh! Medic!:)

5. mattmack macrumors 6502a

mattmack

That is TOO FUNNY
    Attack with a teddy bear how much damage do they do and that's a lot of HP for Rowan :D

6. mattmack macrumors 6502a

mattmack

I would say one of the best. There are a few mods to UT like The Third Reich which is an ultra realistic WW2 based shooter

7. ScottDodson macrumors 6502

ScottDodson

Do I really need to express my opinion on this topic ;)

Well....what servers do you guys usually hang out at?? Any particular favorites? Any clan boys here?? I'd like to see what the rest of the people that talk about wolf do/go when they play.

Me:

Old name: SFC|Doc{+}|osx
    New names: -|V|-Doc{+} .:|OverridE|:. M.C.PeePants and a few others :D

My old clan OSX (non mac related....Operatives and strategic experts) just disbanded, and I'm in a new one :D

I usually hang out at the smokeherb #1 Xstab server, NoX public server (my buds), and a bunch of others that I really don't feel like puttin down LOL!

I see you always talking about wolf don't hurt me. Is that the name you usually go under while playing?? If so, what servers you at?

8. bennetsaysargh macrumors 68020

bennetsaysargh

is that mr. bean? :D
    he's awesome. and his teddy bear too! :p

i remember playing the old wolfenstien game on my beige mac. that was fun. now there's clans that have people who are better than i could ever be and it's not fun anymore :(
    oh well. i wish some games would also focus on single player because i still want the stories in single player to be good too, just like the old wolfenstien levels.

9. mattmack macrumors 6502a

mattmack

I play under the handle Father Gremlin and am usually on Bani public or Mac addict server or PC newbies welcome and PC itermediate and learn new maps. See you on line

10. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

i usually just go for one with a low ping rate and more then 1 life, there is a bunch ems gaming, quicknet,w1,sgt barnes playground, there are plenty more, and yeah i use my same name when playing wolf since i took this from the 2nd level of the original wofenstein 3d.

11. Awimoway macrumors 65816

Amen to that. I've never been a talented gamer. Multi-player blows me out of the water, but I've played the single player levels so much that I'm bored numb with them. I wish they got more programming attention.

12. hardon thread starter macrumors regular

once you play multiplayer, you never go back...when your girlfreind is away and your freinds are busy,

dont wash up "frag online"

eh Baldrick!! :p

P.S mattmack i play on PC Newbies too

my handle is GuterShuss

see you there :rolleyes:

type /connect 198.247.231.12:27960

in you console or ~ button