wolfpacksfortruth.org

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by SiliconAddict, Oct 27, 2004.

1. SiliconAddict macrumors 603

SiliconAddict

2. takao macrumors 68040

takao

3. SPG macrumors 65816

SPG

I saw the ad and laughed. The wolves look like my dog...cute.
    My friend's quote was perfect. "I don't get it, I like puppies!"

4. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

<tries to think up a Paul Wolfowitz joke>

<fails>

5. LethalWolfe macrumors G3

LethalWolfe

When I saw the thread title I thought it was going to be a spoof involving German U-boat crews.

Lethal

6. SiliconAddict thread starter macrumors 603

SiliconAddict

Guys. Read the comments section. Its actually BETTER then the rest of the site. :D

7. mcadam macrumors 6502a

mcadam

"If you want to live FREE in those forests and drink FREE water and breathe FREE air and move about
    FREELY to hunt, you had best PRAY that scarykerry does NOT get elected President because NONE
    of these will be free anymore...and YOU will have to learn to speak Iraqi
    Dusty"

hahahahaaaahahaaa....

watch out, the Iraqi speaking Iraqians are coming to charge the wolves a dollar for every sip of water...

A

8. gastroboy macrumors newbie

So the Iraqis are planning to invade America?

So now it all becomes clear!

Heck Bush you got my vote as part of Voters against Democracy!

btw What is this "Iraqi" they speak? Not only doesn't this [mal]Administration have a clue what the "Enemy" is saying they don't even know what language they are speaking.

9. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Actually wolves are a lot like Iraq.

You're walking along, you get attacked by something, you go and attack something else with sharp claws and teeth. Even if you have yellow fur on you and the mountain lions are all laughing at you. Then when you found out it really was mountain lions, you still keep killing wolves because they're bad and might have attacked you (even though they didn't and couldn't, and probably wouldn't) and they might have hung out with the mountain lions (even though they didn't because they hated each other, they just both don't like people... which they shouldn't because we hurt them) while most of the mountain lions go free and for every one we do actually kill, a bunch of wolves take their place. But you're not really concerned with the mountain lions, because the wolves are bad (for some reason), even though the actually mountain lion who attacked you runs free while making fun of you for killing more wolves and making them side with the lions, saying that's why we attacked you in the first place.

Then, whenever someone says maybe we should go after the mountain lions, they are immediately called wolves.