Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Your story is coming up short in the link department.

Unless you decided to whack it off.

OnceUGoMac

macrumors 6502a
Mar 3, 2004
Why do journalists translate into broken English? It's stupid and annoying. I doubt the man-woman was speaking in a broken form of his/her language.

ham_man

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2005
This reminds me of the story of the teenage guy (or gal) who started to menustrate through his penis...

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
Good grief... :rolleyes:

Just when you think reality TV in the states can't be topped for being ridiculous.

Woof, Woof - Dawg
pawprint.gif

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
Well with Burma being so close to Thailand, who knows what could have happened. Probably some side street sex change. It's all craziness down there in SE Asia, and I loved every minute of it.

jon

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Hmmm...something tells me a "women's hospital" may not be the best center for evaluation in this case.

I guess the most likely possibility is that he was born intersex and never knew it, although 21 is a little on the late side for these kind of changes to occur....Either that or it's a hoax. But that is a possibility. :eek:

Applespider

macrumors G4
Abstract said:
I hate waking up with an erection. I just hate it.

I only hate waking up with an erection when there's no time to take advantage of it because we both have work to go too ;)

I can't believe this story though - things like this just don't happen. It will end up being a hoax like the woman who was supposedly giving birth to rabbits.

Earendil

macrumors 68000
Oct 27, 2003
Washington
jiv3turkey748 said:
what if that happened to your girlfreind.... man that would suck

Read that back to yourself real carefully... ;)

Perhaps something like "man that would be sad" or "man that wouldn't be a good thing".
Unless of course you meant to phrase it that way :rolleyes:

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Earendil said:
Read that back to yourself real carefully... ;)

Perhaps something like "man that would be sad" or "man that wouldn't be a good thing".
Grammar Police here.

I think he meant it as an expletive expression, since your interpretation would have been written "man who would suck" since "who" designates a person, and "that" designates an object.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
It's quite an amazing story. The human body seems to have the ability to do amazing things. Would have like to have had more details about the transformation. It would have taken a change in her hormones to accomplish the change. Not sure if I can mention the organ, but that is the one that would possibly make that change occur. Still just an amazing story. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.