Wondering.....

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by BSBarrows, Jan 25, 2007.

  1. BSBarrows macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2007
    Location:
    Maine
    #1
    I currently have a dell, but am going to switch to apple very soon, I am just wondering should I wait till leopard or buy now? I am also wondering if there are any plans for upgrades on the Macbook pro 15'', I want to buy this computer, just wondering if there are upgrades in the works. If anyone can give me some insite.

    Thanks - Nic :apple:
     
  2. dmw007 macrumors G4

    dmw007

    Joined:
    May 26, 2005
    Location:
    Working for MI-6
    #2
    Unless you really need/want a new computer now, I would just wait for Leopard at this point. :)

    It should be out soon. :)
     
  3. sushi Moderator emeritus

    sushi

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2002
    Location:
    キャンプスワ&#
    #3
    I would tend to agree with this advice as well.

    Once the Leopard is out, the new Macs will come with it which will save you some $. It's almost February. While no one knows for sure, my guess is that Leopard will be out in the April-May timeframe.
     
  4. siurpeeman macrumors 603

    siurpeeman

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2006
    Location:
    the OC
    #4
    i think it would be a good idea to wait for leopard. sure, you wait a couple months (at least), but you'll have mac os x 10.5, ilife 07 and a trial version of iwork 07. and you may see macbook pro updates by then as well. wait if you can. if you can't, buy NOW! NOW! NOW!
     

Share This Page