Won't negotiate with Hizbollah the terrorists? How about Hizbollah the Lebanese Army?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by nbs2, Jul 20, 2006.

1. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

So, it's a short blurb, but with the plethora of other threads on the general topic, I figured this may just change things a little more and so it gets its own thread.

So, if the Lebanese Army and Hizbollah work together, doesn't that mean that the latter are no longer terrorists, but mercenaries and thus justified in their work? Or do they still qualify for terrorist status, making Lebanon state sponsors of terrorism against an invading army?

2. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

"They have sown the wind, and shall reap the whirlwind". How come these guys never read the Bible?

3. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

Link

Is it Hezbollah, Hizbollah, or Hizbullah? I see it spelt 3 different ways all over the Web.

4. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

kimmel did a skit on that last night, Extreme Muslim Terrorists, Iranian fan boyz works for me.

5. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

They do. It's just selective reading. I'm pretty sure they're using the parts about the Apocalypse as a guideline.