Work Screens or How did we ever live without Expose'?

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by dornoforpyros, Mar 27, 2005.

1. dornoforpyros macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

So today I was puttering along on my work and I took a second to sit back and go "damn, there's alot of stuff on my screen right now"
    So I took the screen grab to share with you all. I figure it might be fun for folks to post images of their uber cluttered work screens.

Of cource don't get yourself into trouble by posting company work that the rest of the world shouldn't be seeing :p

Attached Files:

2. daveL macrumors 68020

daveL

I used to use Virtual Desktop, now I use Desktop Manager (free). Coming from a Unix background, I'm accustomed to having multiple desktops to organize and segregate my work. I use Expose on occasion, but I don't find it as useful as having selectable virtual desktops.

3. tonyeck macrumors 6502

tonyeck

Currently doing work for University and just editing alot of photos I took over the weekend in London:

Click for larger :)

[​IMG]

4. dotdotdot macrumors 68020

This is called 'Multi Tasking'

5. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

The fact that you can use transition effects like the FUS cube and so on to change between desktops is, in itself, a gangsta' reason to use Desktop Mgr. :D

Although, I suspected it in a lockup issue on wake earlier, and ditched it. Actually now, I think it is not involved. So I ought to get it back....

6. tonyeck macrumors 6502

tonyeck

Damn right... Was actually making my powermac work hard!... 70 images, all at about 2 MB each

7. h0e0h macrumors 6502a

h0e0h

8. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

i cant stand using Windows now because im so used to my hot corners on my Mac, it drives me insane having to alt tab or minimize my windows because im so used to Expose

dont have any screenshots of me overloading my powerbook though :eek: