1. IDANNY macrumors 6502a

IDANNY

I am a 14 year old anybody no any way to make money.

2. An_Apple_A_Day macrumors newbie

Since you are in this forum, I'm guessing that you might be good with computers.

You could make-up flyers to pass-out around your neighborhood, shopping centers and churches offering to help people with their home computers.

Offer your services based on what you know already like installing a new computer, connecting it to a printer, setting up a home network, loading applications, setting up email accounts and internet applicationsÐfor the latter two jobs, you can get telephone help when needed from your customer's ISP).

Keep your prices cheap, show-up when you say you will, be honest and don't expect any payment if you can't do what you are asked.

3. pinto32 macrumors 6502

Shovel snow, cut grass, clean old people's houses, take care of pets, armed robbery, pick trash/rake at amusement parks/stadiums/etc, conduct market research/adveertise over the internet (message boards/IM/etc) (search google....its legit), kidnapping, (if you have artistic talent) freelance for local businesses making flyers/print ads/etc, fishing tournaments, political assassination, collecting scrape metal/aluminum cans, picking change return slots on pay phones, pretend to be blind, (if you have musical talent) play on street for donations, "fake tag day" at local supermarket, wash cars, write a novel, file a lawsuit, shake down kids for lunch money, buy Enron stock, be an umpire for little league baseball, pirate software/etc (illegal/immoral), do the computer thing that someone else mentioned.

:D

4. bpd115 macrumors 6502a

bpd115

My girlfriend went to Kutztown...Just graudated last spring.

Me, I'm a Penn State guy :D

5. pinto32 macrumors 6502

Cool! Its a nice school, the new president is dragging it down a bit though. I have a few friends scattered around the campuses, but that place is so huge.........

6. bpd115 macrumors 6502a

bpd115

KU was ok....good for education majors which is what she was.

I love State College though...

No place I'd rather be then State College on a Football Saturday in the student section....The 2002 Nebraska game still gives me chills when I think about it.

:D

7. pinto32 macrumors 6502

Thats probably why I like it, as I'm in Secondary Ed....its nice for Art majors to...

....Thats one thing that I don't like about small schools like mine...no real sports programs....I went to quite a few PSU games with my parents when I was in jr/sr high school, and it was one of teh most memorable places I've ever been. Nothin beats spending a saturday in the middle of the grass parking lot. I havent been up there since they were just starting the construction on Beaver Stadium; but with the teams they've been having, I dont think I'm missing a lot. :(

8. bpd115 macrumors 6502a

bpd115

Yeah last season was tough (there was the bright spot against OSU....we DID win that game even though the scoreboard says we didn't) however, this season should be a start of a big up swing. The Incoming recruting class includes the No. 3 overall QB in the country, and the number 1 and 10 ranked Linebackers....

We'll be back....:D