World Book

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by CubaTBird, Apr 29, 2005.

1. CubaTBird macrumors 68020

I have version 7.2 of this software, does it work in tiger alright? anyone try it out yet? im hesitent to install it.

on a side note.. here's a widget or two from there site for tiger.. stil though it doesn't say whether or not if it works with tiger....

http://www.mackiev.com/tiger.html

2. CubaTBird thread starter macrumors 68020

3. DXoverDY macrumors 6502a

with those widgets and spotlight plugins on there, i'd say it probably works fine.

4. CubaTBird thread starter macrumors 68020

i mean the program, its on my original ibook restore disk... how do i get it off.. without reinstalling old programs?

5. emw macrumors G4

emw

My iMac came with a separate World Book CD - are you sure you don't have it laying around somewhere?

I'll know Monday if it works, I guess... that's when I get my Tiger upgrade.

6. CubaTBird thread starter macrumors 68020

yeah i put the second cd in and theres no install option, just "launch" world book cd... that second cd is used to install the world book contents... not the program.. u need ur original restore disks that came with ur ibook, emac, or imac.. and when i stick em in.. it looks like i can't just install world book.. i would have to install gb 1.0 and some other old stuff i don't wanna install cuz it'll mess with the new installations.. well im over it if it doesn't work.. i sent world books folks an email so we shall c what happens... if it doesn't work in the end im good with the wiki...