World of Warcraft and The Reservoir DogCows

Discussion in 'Games' started by Turias, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Turias macrumors newbie

Hey, everyone! Now that the third phase of e-mails have been sent out for the World of Warcraft beta, I thought I would come back and give all of you an update on our Macintosh guild.

First off, we now have a website with forums. They are currently located at DogCows.net. The current layout/theme is temporary. One of our members is an excellent graphic artist and has offered to redesign the site in July. It's going to look great!

We have also reached around 30 members! Many of us are from the MacNN forums, but there are a good number of us from other places, too.

Finally, rejoice all ye Horde players! With the roll-out of the PvP server, the Reservoir DogCows have decided to reach out and start playing on both servers. We will be playing on the PvP server as members of the Horde and on the PvE server as members of the Alliance. So, pick whatever server or race is most important to you, and join us!

If you'd like to join the guild, reply here, post on DogCows.net, or message me in-game. I am Turias on the PvP server and Thalduin on the PvE server. We hope to see you in Azeroth!

2. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

3. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

i got picked but turned around and sold the login :)

iJon

4. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude