World of Warcraft release???

Discussion in 'Games' started by ijimk, Aug 30, 2004.

1. ijimk macrumors 6502a

ijimk

Ok I have a question I hope some of you can answer. WoW is posted on Amazon as being released Oct 15 here

Ok and over the weekend i went into a EB store and asked them when they were getting it and they said Nov 13. Now who do i believe???? Do i order this off amazon or EB? Will amazon get it earlier than EB!? Any insight appreciated.

2. Jigglelicious macrumors 6502

Jigglelicious

There is NO release date set for World of Warcraft. Blizzard does not know when the game will go gold, so EB or any other store certainly has no clue. All they are really doing is taking a dart and throwing it at a calendar. Do not believe the dates that they have set.

The only word so far has been that WoW will be released in 2004. Any date you see other than that is pure speculation.

3. Veldek macrumors 68000

Veldek

I don’t think there’s an official release date yet and I doubt that Amazon will have it one month before the other. When a release date has been given by Blizzard, then all the dates will we changed accordingly, though someone could have it right already. Problem is, you don’t know who.

4. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

January-February 2005

As a beta tester this is when it is expected to be released/