worried about the screen on my mbp

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by figmentpigment, Jun 30, 2006.

1. figmentpigment macrumors member

May 26, 2006
    southeastern kentucky
    so i live right next to railroad tracks in a really old house. its normally that when a train goes by, everything in the house shakes. (lol yes, i know this is a weird post).

anyway, i just noticed that it makes the screen wobble back and forth on my MBP. will this ..hurt it? trains go by a few times a day.. it seems like this is gonna be horrble for the hinges or something.

and, on a side note: under normal circumstances, this thing has been silent and cool so far. when i installed WoW in the background and talked on msn and got on safari and left itunes and iphoto running, it got kinda loud and vibrate-y, and the spot at the base of the keyboard burnt me a few times, but i think i was putting it under a bit of stress so thats okay.
  2. Xander562 macrumors 68000

Apr 2, 2006
    well, i dont think it'll HELP it at all, but what can you do? you have applecare yes? so if it breaks, no worries. just remember to renew it when it runs out.
    as for your heat/noise, this only happens to me when i'm in a hot room (usually upstairs) buut when the AC is on in my house, my MBP is almost silent. just so you know.