Worst first Date

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Peyton, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Peyton macrumors 68000

Peyton

OK, this should top them all, I was 14, way too young for this, but I went on a blind date. I have this friend that has a knack for putting couples together (she was 17) and I was very mature for 14 (not in looks but mentally).

My friend told me to go to a certain place to meet for dinner and the girl would show up. Stupidly, I got my mom to drop me off (I know;) ) I went, I sat down, and a 24 year old college freshman came to meet up with me.

"Are you Peyton?"
    "Yes"
    "Cool"

That's how the whole evening went. She was 6'2", wore a dark green gingham dress with more body acne all around to set off the color. She had bright 'spank that stepchild' red hair with the stereotypical freckles, a dime a dozen. Oh, and lets not leave out the pit hair and glasses, got the picture? It should hurt.

If you have freckles and red hair, well, sorry, I'm not talking about you. This girl was a beast.

She felt she had been duped to be on a date with me, and decided she was so upset she was going to get drunk. After 4 shots of tequila and several bloody marys she was drunk. She proceeded to throw up her lobster all over the table and passed out in her own vomit and rolled onto the floor.

So here I am, 14 years old, with a 24 year old date, passed out looking ridiculous, and puking up over everything. In the middle of a restuarant.

'Do I pick her up?' I thought? 'Can I call my mom and just leave her here?'

I ended up throwing my glass of water on her poorly make-uped face, and got her to wake up. Now with make up streaming everywhere she sat back up in her chair and started to get mad and grossed out that I would throw up all over her food. I KNOW! I thought she was crazy! I told her I had to leave and called her a taxi. I walked down the street, called my mom, and met her somewhere later.

That was my first date. The 24 year old by the way, ended up calling me to get history homework help. Oh, she was a smart one, it wasn't that she took off time after highschool, she was a college fresh man for 5 YEARS! Clearly we don't stay in touch.

How bad was your worst?

2. Jdm_rsx macrumors 6502

holy batman..!

i've never really had bad experiences before....till recently....but im about to fix that later tonight "hopefully"..

how old are you now..?

3. Peyton thread starter macrumors 68000

Peyton

4. UKnjb macrumors 6502a

UKnjb

Excellent!!!! Everything seems pretty normal and I can only assume the thing that really grossed you out was the acne and --- the red hair (check this out - every page a winner http://www.gingerkids.org/info.html .

I've copied off my entry from the abortive Best First Date thread I started earlier today (is that allowed - sorry if not) and sort of is equivalent to your experience in reverse:

My worst one was after a regatta, had arranged to meet this girl at a rowing club party, got along fine - chat chat chat - hand holding and then some more. Except that I had had too much to drink and during the first kiss, which was long and breathless, it all got that too much for my system and ---- well, I threw up (barfed?) all over her. And that was that.

5. Stinkythe1 macrumors regular

6. UKnjb macrumors 6502a

UKnjb

Is it allowed to repeat what I heard from someone else as what counts as worst first date? It was told me by a junior doctor (F) in the hospital where we were working and she had asked my opinion about what I thought of it all and it was, coincidentally, part of our own conversation about best and worst first dates (the following story she counted as her worst).
    Anyway, her first date had gone OK and she and he (another doctor) had gone back to his place for ---- well, sex. So. So during the sex, his phone on the bedside table started ringing and ---- he answered it, still carrying on with the 'activities'. The person at the other end was his ex-girl friend and ---- he carried on talking to her, telling her that he still loved her and blah blah blah, no he was at home watching television, all the while carrying on with the action. At that point, the girl who was telling me all of this decided that enough was enough, got out of bed and left. He couldn't understand what she was complaining about.