Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

walshb6413

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 22, 2006
Salem, OR
Hi!

I am going to be ordering a MBP after the merom refresh, (first mac) at the same time I am moving into my first house and am planning my new office decor.

I would love one or more Think Different posters - I really like the Jane Goodall and the Henson ones but I do like all of them...

Does anyone have any in non-folded condition (suitable for framing) that they arent displaying? I cant pay much, but I can do my best. Let me know what you have?

Thanks so much!

Anonymous Freak

macrumors 603
Dec 12, 2002
Cascadia
walshb6413 said:
Hi!

I am going to be ordering a MBP after the merom refresh, (first mac) at the same time I am moving into my first house and am planning my new office decor.

I would love one or more Think Different posters - I really like the Jane Goodall and the Henson ones but I do like all of them...

Does anyone have any in non-folded condition (suitable for framing) that they arent displaying? I cant pay much, but I can do my best. Let me know what you have?

Thanks so much!

Try RedLightRunner.

Yes, they are frickin' expensive. (edit: heh. Apparently nobody wants Ted Turner...)

walshb6413

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 22, 2006
Salem, OR
Yeah...

Yeah I know about the 2 sites that have them , and have looked at some ebay auctions... guess I was just hoping someone had some hidden away and didnt want to charge an arm and a leg :)

dunc85

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2006
Wow look at the prices. There used to be one of those in a science room at high school, I wonder if it's still there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.