Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Layer34

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 20, 2005
London
Hi all,
I am a long time reader of MR but I very rarely post, so please forgive me if this seems a bit cheeky?...

As part of an internal project at my place of work we have been given the phrase ‘Pink is the new black’ and asked to come up with something... anything!

As it is an open brief my plan is to ask anyone in the world to help me with my idea.

My idea:
I am asking you to send me a photo of something pink or something black that is local / near to you, anything that you like and then email me a jpeg (please include your name, contact email address and location).

I will then take the photo’s and make a web gallery of them and put it up on facebook and twitter for everyone to see.

Hopefully I will get some interesting and random replies from the far flung reaches of the globe, or you may all think I am just jabbering on, being lazy or think my idea is lame!

If so then I apologise - please just ignore this and let the post die a slow death or feel free to flame me, whichever you prefer. Maybe I will take flames or replies and use them in my work! ;)

The deadline for submissions is Wednesday 29th July 2009.

There are no prizes, this is really an experiment just to see how far around the world I can get replies/submissions from.

Thanks!

For those of you that want to submit an entry:
1: Please send your photo to layer34 AT hotmail.com with the subject ‘Pink is the new black’ (don’t forget your name, contact email address and location).
2: Any image resolution will be fine, obviously huge file sizes should be avoided - but it’s your internet connection!
3: I will not be able to include any ‘naughty’ photos.
4: I will email everyone that submits an entry with the web gallery, twitter and facebook links after the 31st July.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.