WoW: Burning Crusade launch date

Discussion in 'Games' started by chibianh, Sep 14, 2006.

1. chibianh macrumors 6502a

chibianh

2. rtdgoldfish macrumors 6502a

rtdgoldfish

Nope, no official date from Blizzard yet. If you search around, EB always posts stuff like that to get you hooked into giving them your money :rolleyes:

3. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

One of NZ's largest game sellers had it at "3/10/06 (to be confirmed)" for a while, then "29/11/06 (to be confirmed)" and now has it at "24/11/06" without the "(to be confirmed)". Wait and see, I guess.

4. Jovian9 macrumors 68000

Jovian9

When logging into WoW this week I noticed that on several occassions servers were down and part of the explanation was to prepare them for the upcoming Burning Crusade expansion. So perhaps we are getting close......or at least that's what I'm hoping :)

5. CJM macrumors 65816

CJM

I definitely think that it'll be in November sometime, with the beta starting sometime next month.

6. Gasu E. macrumors 68040

Gasu E.

NZ years have 29 months?!?!? No wonder elves there live so long...

:p

7. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

I hate those filthy elves! :mad:

(I'm an orc)

8. Gasu E. macrumors 68040

Gasu E.

Kek.

9. ijimk macrumors 6502a

ijimk

chances are there will be an overabundance of Blood Elf Pallys running around ... which is why I am amaking an Orc Warlock. FTH

Never liked the pally class. I like being versitle and like my warrior so much better. The warrior is a good balance between good defense and good dps. IMO.

10. Abulia macrumors 68000

Abulia

Based on the closed beta floating around out there and Blizzard doing server upgrades, it's commonly-accepted that we'll see BC in November.

Considering WoW itself launched in November, there's a certain amount of parity in having its expansion kill, maim, and destroy our Thanksgiving holiday free time. ;)

OP, I love your 'tar. :D

11. ijimk macrumors 6502a

ijimk

Well this expansion is good in my opinion for 2 reasons. First is all the Dungeons in outland are going to be 25 man raids. Second is I think they said the graphics have been improved slightly. I have my nvidia 6800 comming in the mail so i should be able to see a difference withthat playing WoW.:D