Wow, craziiest Mac dream ever

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MacFan782040, May 9, 2006.

1. MacFan782040 macrumors 6502a

MacFan782040

Ok here's what I rememeber. I was at some outdoor picnic thing, and I had my new MacBook that just came out THAT day. The name on the front was "iBook MacBook". lol I know ugly right. I remember I was at this like outdoor movie thing. So anyway, since it was brand new, I guess it had a strong fan in it, because when the fan kicked in, it rattled off the table. Like the iBook MacBook would start to vibrate off the picnic table I was on before I caught it.

Somehow, I end up going to this group discussion thing with Steve Jobs. We're in probably a 20x20 room, with like 10 people in a circle. I go to tell Steve about the problem with my iBook MacBook, and he calls me by FIRST NAME if I could stay after and talk to him in person about it. I was liek yeah!

Anyway, next thing I remember, we're going down this dark muddy ally, it's raining, and we're in a jeep with Steve and a driver in the front.

We stop at a Chinese restaurant, and go in and sell them human flesh cooked up in what looked like a giant egg roll. (The Chinese people didn't know it was human) Steve and the rest of us ( like 5 people now) then leave.

That's about all I remember. Not sure if I got my iBook MacBook fixed. But I sure was pissed about the name and I let him know that. :p

2. taytho macrumors 6502

eat less chinese take out before you go to sleep and that will fix your dreams

3. GilGrissom macrumors 65816

GilGrissom

...interesting.

I thought it was going to go into some cool dream about working for Apple and getting shed loads of money with a personalised iBook MacBook!

Didn't see the human flesh eating Chinese plot coming at all! :confused:

Did you have cheese before you went to bed?!

4. dcv macrumors G3

OK the first part sort of made sense but...

...whaaaaat? Human flesh? :confused: :eek:

5. MacFan782040 thread starter macrumors 6502a

MacFan782040

Guys honestly, I have no idea. But that was part of it. I haven't even had chinese in a few weeks. :confused:

6. Queso macrumors G4

Analysing it, you're upset with Apple for manufacturing lower quality products in China.

And you're sexually repressed, probably thanks to something in your childhood © Sigmund Freud

7. Dandaman macrumors 6502

8. nw43 macrumors regular

Think you've hit the nail on the head there. ;)

You say this is your craziest Mac dream ever, do you have a lot of them?

Actually I'm a little bit jealous as I hardly ever have dreams these days.

9. Peyton macrumors 68000

Peyton

was I the only person who initially read this thread as ' craziest wet dream ever'??? :eek: :confused:

10. Johnny Rico macrumors 6502

Definitely sexually repressed.

The ad at the bottom of this page is trying to sell the new TOOL album to me. That's ****ing badass.

11. Apple Hobo macrumors 6502a

Apple Hobo

With some Mac-heads, a Steve Jobs dream might be a wet dream...:D

12. monke macrumors 65816

monke

Does this mean new Giants Egg Rolls next tuesday? :p

13. d_and_n5000 macrumors 6502a

d_and_n5000

I had a wierd Mac dream a few weeks back, actually. We were in the middle of a tornado warning at my school, and everyone was in the bathrooms, because there are that many interior bathrooms and that few students. Anyway, the secratery told a friend of mine and me to leave, enter the gym across the hallway, and go into the storage area next to the kitchen, and get about 5 Macintosh Plus's as well as floppies and cables that were underneath a desk. Why? She would miss them. And then I woke up. It was really really wierd...:confused: :eek: :D :cool: