Wow, craziiest Mac dream ever

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MacFan782040, May 9, 2006.

1. MacFan782040 macrumors 6502a

Dec 1, 2003
    Scranton, PA
    Ok here's what I rememeber. I was at some outdoor picnic thing, and I had my new MacBook that just came out THAT day. The name on the front was "iBook MacBook". lol I know ugly right. I remember I was at this like outdoor movie thing. So anyway, since it was brand new, I guess it had a strong fan in it, because when the fan kicked in, it rattled off the table. Like the iBook MacBook would start to vibrate off the picnic table I was on before I caught it.

Somehow, I end up going to this group discussion thing with Steve Jobs. We're in probably a 20x20 room, with like 10 people in a circle. I go to tell Steve about the problem with my iBook MacBook, and he calls me by FIRST NAME if I could stay after and talk to him in person about it. I was liek yeah!

Anyway, next thing I remember, we're going down this dark muddy ally, it's raining, and we're in a jeep with Steve and a driver in the front.

We stop at a Chinese restaurant, and go in and sell them human flesh cooked up in what looked like a giant egg roll. (The Chinese people didn't know it was human) Steve and the rest of us ( like 5 people now) then leave.

That's about all I remember. Not sure if I got my iBook MacBook fixed. But I sure was pissed about the name and I let him know that. :p
  2. taytho macrumors 6502

Jun 22, 2005
    KC, MO
    eat less chinese take out before you go to sleep and that will fix your dreams
  3. GilGrissom macrumors 65816

Mar 13, 2005

I thought it was going to go into some cool dream about working for Apple and getting shed loads of money with a personalised iBook MacBook!

Didn't see the human flesh eating Chinese plot coming at all! :confused:

Did you have cheese before you went to bed?!
  4. dcv macrumors G3

May 24, 2005
    OK the first part sort of made sense but...

...whaaaaat? Human flesh? :confused: :eek:
  5. MacFan782040 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Dec 1, 2003
    Scranton, PA
    Guys honestly, I have no idea. But that was part of it. I haven't even had chinese in a few weeks. :confused:
  6. Queso macrumors G4

Mar 4, 2006
    Analysing it, you're upset with Apple for manufacturing lower quality products in China.

And you're sexually repressed, probably thanks to something in your childhood © Sigmund Freud
  7. Dandaman macrumors 6502

Jan 31, 2004
  8. nw43 macrumors regular

May 8, 2005
    Think you've hit the nail on the head there. ;)

You say this is your craziest Mac dream ever, do you have a lot of them?

Actually I'm a little bit jealous as I hardly ever have dreams these days.
  9. Peyton macrumors 68000

Feb 2, 2006
    was I the only person who initially read this thread as ' craziest wet dream ever'??? :eek: :confused:
  10. Johnny Rico macrumors 6502

Feb 17, 2005
    Definitely sexually repressed.

The ad at the bottom of this page is trying to sell the new TOOL album to me. That's ****ing badass.
  11. Apple Hobo macrumors 6502a

Apple Hobo

Mar 19, 2004
    A series of tubes
    With some Mac-heads, a Steve Jobs dream might be a wet dream...:D
  12. monke macrumors 65816

May 30, 2005
    Does this mean new Giants Egg Rolls next tuesday? :p
  13. d_and_n5000 macrumors 6502a

Oct 6, 2005
    I had a wierd Mac dream a few weeks back, actually. We were in the middle of a tornado warning at my school, and everyone was in the bathrooms, because there are that many interior bathrooms and that few students. Anyway, the secratery told a friend of mine and me to leave, enter the gym across the hallway, and go into the storage area next to the kitchen, and get about 5 Macintosh Plus's as well as floppies and cables that were underneath a desk. Why? She would miss them. And then I woke up. It was really really wierd...:confused: :eek: :D :cool: