WoW-enGB patch 3.0.8 Mac downloader?

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by cluthz, Jan 21, 2009.

1. macrumors 68040

cluthz

After 2 hours now I've downloaded 11.3 mb of 58.9 mb with the blizzard downloader, and I've searched all over the net and I can't find any mac mirrors to download the enGB updater.

Does anyone know where to get the patch?
    The macgamefiles.com mirrors are just broken links btw..

2. macrumors member

Seems like Blizzard takes a dumb on mac users... -_-
    Same problem here. Found a windows mirror, which downloaded with 400 kb/s . cool. useless.

3. macrumors regular

my vista laptop updated in a flash.

my mac pro has been going all morning, 3+ hours. All for a 56MB patch... no mirrors either!

What's going on?

4. macrumors 6502

Theophany

I've always found the Mac patcher to be ridiculously slow... Downloaded within 30 minutes a few hours ago on my Mac. Are you a US client or EU client?

5. macrumors 601

sammich

6. macrumors regular

Downloaded fine for me. I logged in last night - saw the patch was downloading so i went and got a beverage - by the time I got back the patch was downloaded and had started to run. Maybe ten minutes start to finish? I'm on a NA west coast server.

7. macrumors member

EU server, Portugal, downloading now @ average 100Kb/s with 130Kb/s high spikes and 80Kb/s low spikes... very slow since i'm using a 30Mbit line and i'm the only one using it... just browsing and downloading the patch...

8. macrumors member

KFujiwara

Mine went fairly quickly. Maybe 10-12 minutes from start to finish. I'm in the US using a wireless router. Generally things go a lot slower if I'm using my WPA-protected router though.