WoW Guild recruiting

Discussion in 'Games' started by KooBrewoP, Jan 3, 2007.

1. KooBrewoP macrumors regular

KooBrewoP

WoW Guild recruiting

Im taking the BC expansion as an opportunity to start over again in WoW, learning from my previous experience to more finely tune the way i play the game. For example i will be switching from Alliance to horde, and from pve to pvp. I was wondering if anyone else would like to start an EU guild with me? i was thinking of placing the emphasis on experienced players who like me wanted to start again, taking advantage of new classes, characters, server types etc. So we would start small and low, but level fast in a friendly guild with lots of in game experience and a good grasp of group dynamics.

Being in a good guild make the game for me, so post if your interested, would like to talk, or have an opinion.

( currently ) Dawnstorm lv 60 Nemesis equipped warlock Gnome on shadowsong

2. acircularmotive macrumors member

May be interested. I'm currently starting over, although I am relatively new to the game. I also have access to a TeamSpeak server if helpful at all. :cool:

3. KooBrewoP thread starter macrumors regular

KooBrewoP

Yeah i love teamspeak, it can make all the difference when things go wrong + its nice to hear the peeps you play with :)