WoW Interface Help

Discussion in 'Games' started by Patmian212, May 7, 2006.

1. Patmian212 macrumors 68020

Patmian212

Hey all
    I a running wow on my iBook with NO mods. Here is my problem, I am a level 22 pally and I have too many attacks, seals, auras and so on to fit on the bar on the bottom of the screen(1-9-=). Is there a way to get a second bar on top of it so I can click on other spells. Cuz I just learnt exorcism for example but have nowhere to put it! Help a brother out. Oh and it would be great if it was possible to hotkey em so I dont have to click on em(too slow to click and speed is crucial in PVP or an instance).

PS: What are some good MODS for mac for WoW that wont get me banned. I have a friend who uses cosmos for PC.
    Thanks
    Patmian212

2. Stridder44 macrumors 68040

Stridder44

There's your problem.

3. Patmian212 thread starter macrumors 68020

Patmian212

Hey I love my pally. We are not as over powered as people say we are, we cant pull, are heling is very basic, we cant use guns, our bubble shield lasts abouts 10 seconds(at my level atleast) and we start to plato at level 40, so after 40 we are nothing special. Sorry im just very protective:eek:

4. rtdgoldfish macrumors 6502a

rtdgoldfish

5. prophet621 macrumors member

If you go into the 'main menu' and click 'interface options' you can add a second bar on left and right along with two bars along the right side.

I have a Warlock and those extra spaces help for my abundance of spells.

6. WinterMute Moderator emeritus

WinterMute

Pallys are cool in the end-game, secondary healing is always welcome, and they can tank reasonably well in the off-tank or support slot.

CT-mod is cool as is the Titan set, the most useful mod is auctioneer and the one which compares kit to the stuff you're wearing.

7. Stridder44 macrumors 68040

Stridder44

Haha I kno Im just messin ;)

8. sourcemonkey macrumors regular

As far as I know all the mods work for both windows and Mac. I used CTMod, CTRaid and Titan Bar. Everything can be hotkeyed in the main wow interface options. If you are not already, I recommend you use the mouse to 'turn' with the right button to allow for instant 360 degree turns and better movement. This also frees-up your Q and E keys for abilities. On my iBook 12" I used the 1-4 keys for offensive spells, Q, E, R, T, Y, F, G, C, V for other abilities. You could put your most used abilities on E, R, F, V, C - for example, as these are easy to hit while moving (I still used W for forward movement). Basically you should try to hotkey everything except foods/potions - clicking won't cut it. CTMod will let you position multiple hotbars as you see fit. I Hope this helps, and if you have any other questions I'll keep an eye on this thread. Enjoy your adventures in Azeroth!