WoW keyboard look...

Discussion in 'Games' started by ijimk, Oct 6, 2004.

1. ijimk macrumors 6502a

Jun 17, 2004
    Just thought i would get some feed back on this PC only keyboard blizzard s releasing for WoW. i wouldn't us it but it does look pretty kool. :cool:

Attached Files:

2. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

May 8, 2004
    I Live Where I Live
    uggggggggghhhhhhhh i would NEVER buy that. Even if its free i wouldn't use it.

I'm sorry but that just looks like something i would find at a yard sale or something.....

Maybe that just cause i dont really like warcraft...... :rolleyes:
  3. applekid macrumors 68020

Jul 3, 2003
    Yuck. Very tacky.

If Blizzard were to do it right, this is what I would want to see:

A keyboard carved of wood, and giving it a medieval look. Add some shortcut labels, keys, buttons, what have you. Give it a more authentic look. Better than plastic and a gigantic sticker on the right. Include it in that collector's edition box set, and I think it's a worthy buy.

And why is it PC-only? Don't tell me it's using the PC keyboard port-only. :)
  4. Anarchy99 macrumors 6502

Dec 13, 2003
    thats a zboard its a 3 piece keyboard the base part the part for average computer stuff and the part with the world of warcraft is the 3 piece they have parts for doom3 and other games
    it should work on a mac it is usb but im not sure how the other game specific piece would work wouldn't you have to map the keys with a program i dont know but it would be cool to find out