Wow, thats alot of MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by polevault139, Feb 27, 2007.

1. polevault139 macrumors 6502

I look at the refurb store every so often to see if there is an awesome deal that I should take advantage of and I think I found alot of them. 12 to be exact. They are almost all CD, but there are some crazy prices.

So why are there so many of them in the Refurb store right now anyways? Now I just need to convince my mo to let me spend some of my money.

Attached Files:

2. synth3tik macrumors 68040

synth3tik

There is more of them mainly because of the C2D. back stock sometimes get sold as refurb, and really it is 12 different configurations, Other refurbs are there because of small issue either found by the end user or during manufacturing. Most of these are REV. As, which seemingly have more issues then later Revs. Hence a lot of CD and just a few C2D. I have not had a problem with any Apple refurbs.

3. iW00t macrumors 68040

iW00t

The prices aren't that super in fact. They are really ACD discount prices.

*puts on tin foil hat*

Perhaps now you can see how rich Apple's margins really are, for the 2.16ghz Macbook Pro it really costs then less than $1599 to make when they list for $1999 retail.

4. copperhead macrumors member

5. Shackler macrumors 6502a

Shackler

6. copperhead macrumors member

go to the store on apple dot com and toward the bottom left hand corner you'll see 'refurbished macs', click that and u can see all of 'em