WoW trial key

Discussion in 'Games' started by Josias, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Josias macrumors 68000

Josias

Hey
    My friend wants me to try out WoW for 10 days, but to create a Trial Account, I need a trial key (included with the purchase of a game), but he already gave his to another guy, so if anybody got a spare WoW trial key, I would be glad if you could PM one to me.:)

2. Josias thread starter macrumors 68000

Josias

Mind you I live in Europe, which is a European country. In the European verison of WoW, you can play on EU servers, and in the American version of WoW, you can play on US servers. I want the EU version, and in Europe, for some wierd reason, you need a trial key.

3. PseudoWoobie macrumors newbie

Here ya go.

http://teaser.wow-europe.com/

Watch the animation and an option will pop up to create a trial account. When I clicked on the webpage to create the account today, however, it didn't go through, but I'm sure that'll be fixed soon.

4. Josias thread starter macrumors 68000

Josias

I feel slightly insulted, as noone here expects me to have done any research. After clicking the "Create trial acount" button in the teaser, it leads you to an error page. You click "Return to Main", whereafter you click the "Create Accoutn" button. Then you agree to some license stuff, and it then asks for the auth key here.

Now I'm confused. The create account button says, it is for excisting guest costumers, who decide to purchase a full acount. I don't understand this, as I the see nowhere to create a trial account.

EDIT: Problem solved. I got the trial key he got from Burnign Crusade. Thanks a lot for your replies. :)