Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kanon14

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2008
Hong Kong
I took my MBA to a restaurant with my wife to meet a friend of mine and his wife. My friend is a gadget guy like me and he only reason I would take the MBA to a restaurant. Anyway I took it out of the inter-office envelop I brought -- for dramatic effect -- and of course he was impressed. The wives were to some extent as well.

After a few minutes a woman and her group (two couples) come over and said "Excuse me but can I ask a question?" So here I am ready to say yes it is the new MBA, and yes it is thin, and yes it is lightweight, etc. Then to all our astonishment the lady asked about geese she saw off the interstate (she happened to be from Toronto) that looked like Canada geese but weren't. Luckily my friend knew his geese and went on for 10 minutes about the Snow geese and all the trouble they cause because of their large flocks.

We all laughed the rest of the night about how geese up-staged my shining new MBA.

That really got me laughing. Nice story

CalMin

Contributor
Nov 8, 2007
I took mine to grad school on Monday night. Everyone crowded me an drooled. I swear this thing has pheromones coming out of it...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.