WoW: What faction do you belong to?

Discussion in 'Games' started by yellow, Apr 21, 2006.

?

Which faction do you belong to?

Poll closed Jul 20, 2006.
  1. Horde

16 vote(s)
    34.0%
  2. Alliance

31 vote(s)
    66.0%
  1. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow

There always seems to be a discussion (online and IRL) about the amount of Horde versus Alliance players on the servers. While I know asking the Mac market taps a very small % of the community, it'll be good enough for me.

So I ask you (via poll), which faction do you play most often (currently)? Horde or Alliance?

Personally, when I started (11/04), it was all Alliance all the way.. by April I switched to Horde and never looked back. Haven't rolled an Alliance toon since.

What about you?

Thanks!

2. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

I have played Alliance pretty much since release (2 level 60s and a level 48 and some others) but recently I started playing Horde since I got bored on Alliance side... although now I'm bored on the Horde side too so I don't really play.

3. Diatribe macrumors 601

Diatribe

Aliance, but I am thinking about making a Tauren warrior. I wanna get my NE hunter up to lvl 40+ before I think about making one. For now I am pretty happy with my choice but I definitely want to check out the other side too.

4. Abulia macrumors 68000

Abulia

I've played both but greatly prefer Alliance. I like the Alliance starting areas better, the quests are more complete/thought out, and finding a group for instances isn't a chore like it is for the Horde.

Of course, with the Horde maybe I just had bad luck: Being stuck in the Barrens so early is no fun and the orc capital (Org) is a friggin nightmare to navigate. Huge turnoffs!

There seem to be less asshats in the Horde, though. :p

5. baby duck monge macrumors 68000

baby duck monge

Don't play any more, but I was Horde 100%. I tried Alliance for a little bit, but I wasn't that impressed with the players on that side. Too many kiddies and farmers. :rolleyes:

6. Quantum Man macrumors member

I've only been playing for a little over a month and it's been Alliance for me so far. Once I get to 60 I think I'll try the Horde out for a while.

7. Gurutech macrumors 6502

8. Badradio macrumors 6502

Alliance.

I'd gank my own grandma if she rolled horde (link).

9. AoWolf macrumors 6502a

AoWolf

While my Sig screams alliance I am really more of an elf so come the expansion I will be horde.

10. crazycat macrumors 65816

crazycat

I used to play Alliance 100% but 8 months ago i switched to horde.

Horde tend to be better at PvP while alliance are better on PvE, i played on 3 servers and have 6 levels 60s, completed Molten core, Blackwing lair and i am on teh 4th boss in Ahn' Qraj so i know a bit.

11. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

In the two months I've been playing, I've only played Alliance. Horde just seems "dirty". But after reading some of your posts, I'm thinking of giving the Horde a try with my next character.

12. homerjward macrumors 68030

homerjward

i just started last weekend so i'm very, very low level, but i have a horde character. i had a human warrior that i got to 12 but being a warrior's very, very boring
    asin, level 10 undead mage, sargeras

13. NerdBoy macrumors member

NerdBoy

My first character was a horde character, but the Barrens was just so boring I had to make another character. Go alliance!!!!

14. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Yeah I was an undead warlock up to level 26 before I gave up on WOW.

15. Ayre macrumors member

Last summer, I played on the Horde side until I got my raptor mount for my 40 Troll Shaman. I quit because of school, and started up a few months later to switch to the Alliance. :) I've got a 45 Gnome Mage, and plan on taking him to 60 so that I can see what all the hubub is about the Outland when the expansion comes out.

16. turbopants macrumors regular

A couple weeks into the game with Alliance. Too early to even think about switching.

17. yellow thread starter Moderator emeritus

yellow

Interesting: So far.. 65% of you are Alliance.