Wow!

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by berkleeboy210, Jul 28, 2005.

1. berkleeboy210 macrumors 68000

Well To my Surprise,

I checked the tracking info for my PowerMac which just shipped Yesterday, and it is out for delivery today by 4:30 :)

Mac Mall is Awesome! I paid for two day shipping, and it didn't ship till 9pm last night, and it's already in Boston. Can't beat that!

Will Post a Review sometime night.

2. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Very happy to hear that a fellow Bostonian is getting a new Power Mac. I'm jealous. Will look forward to your review. Curious as to which model and specifications you chose.

3. berkleeboy210 thread starter macrumors 68000

Whoa! It came at 12:45 this afternoon. Box was huge, weighs in around 60pds. There was no extra packaging, it was shipped in just the G5 box, as if it were bought from the Apple Retail Store.

Just finished setting it up, installing all updates now, and I will post pics later on.

WDLove: I just got the standard stock model of the Dual 2ghz for now, But I do plan to upgrade the ram, in the not so distant future. But needless to say, this thing flys!

4. SpaceMagic macrumors 68000

SpaceMagic

Well looks like counting your chickens worked this time! I love that "new mac" feeling. aww I'm jealous.