Woz is going to be on Coast to Coast AM, national late night...

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Apr 29, 2006.

1. macrumors bot

2. Administrator emeritus

Mudbug

ok, so not really tunes, but audio nonetheless. I looked around a bit for streaming audio - is there a link I didn't see?

3. macrumors 603

Stella

There is an audio stream.. you have to subscribe to Streamlink. C2C is also available on many radio stations too.

Its fun to listen to.

4. macrumors 6502

briansolomon

It's an awesome show. My brother and I got started listening to it when we were around 14 and 10. They often talk about ghosts and aliens and stuff. Scared the crap out of us... it's a pretty cool show still though I don't get to listen to it as much cause my college is so far out in the country. Wish I could listen.

But regarding streaming, if you live in a metro area you will probably have it on a local talk station. The show is carried on 400+ stations so if you scan the dial you're bound to find it.

5. macrumors regular

It's on XM Satellite radio as well, Channel 165.

and many 50kw night time AM stations that cover most of the nation at night (or atleast most or all of the state they are in) http://www.coasttocoastam.com/affiliates/aa.html
    Just right here at my house in North AL I can hear (night time only except WLAC) WWL, WABC, WLS, WHAS, WBT, WTAM, WLAC, and WOAI, just to give an example of how much some of these stations cover

6. macrumors 603

Stella

I bet Ed Dames ( Dr Doom ) got you scared too - but when his predictions of Doom got shifted further in the future everytime....

7. macrumors 68030

homerjward

i used to love that show, until my radio broke and i never bothered to get another one :eek:
    but wow, kevin mitnick and steve wozniak on the same show :eek:
    ill definitely listen!

8. macrumors member

Those two are pretty good friends. They have been doing things on and off together for some time.

Chris