Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aricher

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 20, 2004
Chi-il
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet or not but just letting everyone know that Steve Wozniak is going to be on The Colbert Report on Comedy Central tonight:

11:30p / 10:30c

TONIGHT: Steve Wozniak, author, "iWoz: From Computer Geek To Cult Icon: How I Invented The Personal Computer, Co-Founded Apple, And Had Fun Doing It"

For those of you without Comedy Central you can probably look it up on iTunes video tomorrow.

n-abounds

macrumors 6502a
Mar 6, 2006
Woz is weird. I totally didn't get his sense of humor. Poor Steve Jobs had to put up with that for years...

dsnort

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2006
In persona non grata
Woz on Colbert Report

Did anyone see Steve Wozniak on the Colbert report plugging his book? I saw it tonite. Steve looked and acted like....... the 60's were good to him.

What do the rest of you think?

Fearless Leader

macrumors 68020
Mar 21, 2006
Hoosiertown
n-abounds said:
Woz is weird. I totally didn't get his sense of humor. Poor Steve Jobs had to put up with that for years...

he might be, is, weird but he is a smart and interesting person. I deffidently will be reading his book.

dsnort

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2006
In persona non grata
Rokem said:
ps: i love your sig.

I have laughed my a** off to that cartoon for years. Was shocked to find that the word Thagomizer is used at the Smithsonian, and by paleontologist to describe various mechanisms of brute force. :eek:

Fearless Leader

macrumors 68020
Mar 21, 2006
Hoosiertown
dsnort said:
I have laughed my a** off to that cartoon for years. Was shocked to find that the word Thagomizer is used at the Smithsonian, and by paleontologist to describe various mechanisms of brute force. :eek:

sorry to take this thread even more off topic but im asking for the complete, everything, motherload of all his works for 139$ for my birthday.

Warbrain

macrumors 603
Jun 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
God, it was hilarious. I think Colbert didn't exactly know what was going on. Woz enjoyed it way too much. But still, pretty damn hilarious. I love Woz. I'm going to go buy his book this week.

Fearless Leader

macrumors 68020
Mar 21, 2006
Hoosiertown
dornoforpyros said:
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

first of all while that is binary it means nothing and second of all
iDrifter said:
Watch the interview.
he only said maybe 6or7 numbers,

maybye i was looking to far a hidden meaning while their wasn't one and forgot about colbert saying that before the interview.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.