Woz on hosting on TechTV

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by pretentious, Sep 26, 2002.

1. pretentious macrumors regular

pretentious

Hey anyone watch TechTV?
    For those that do Steve Wozniak is going to host an uber special "The Screen Savers".
    I'm thinking that this might be a precursor to his own show about computers. That would be cool!

2. SilvorX macrumors 68000

SilvorX

*sniff* i better start screaming at the cable company since they dont have techtv nor mtv canada (even tho mtv canada is owned by the SAME company that owns the cable company....)lol....

3. Jbear macrumors member

I love TechTV. The only good thing out my area's basic cable is that it includes it. Steve with a show of his own would be rather interesting.

4. MacBandit macrumors 604

MacBandit

Who saw it. I thought it was great. There was an amazing amount of support for macs from techtv. Also they had macs all over there office. Something I found kind of funny is that Woz was helping with the TechTV Gateway giveaway. I plan on watching the rerun just to see some more.

5. pretentious thread starter macrumors regular

pretentious

I think it would be terribly ironic to get a PC from Woz, it just isn't right, but even so the guy was a complete newbie so I guess it was all right considering

6. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

I thought that it was very funny. They pulled it off very well. I enjoyed it.

Nice to the show of support for Macs there.